fly with the mouse

sos_85 Guest

I was wondering if you can fly with the mouse like in cfs2, i cant get a joystick at the moment. If you cant, how do you fly with the keyboard without having to counter every direction you press, can you get it to auto centre after each move. cheers

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here are the keyboard commands for CFS2.

Radar

sos_85 Guest

thanx for you help, but i want to know if i can use the mouse to fly in CFS3, like you were able to in CFS2, or is there a way the keyboard control will auto center after i press a direction?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I never had the game, I'm just trying to find it on the net.
It looks as if you can, try going into hardware setting and set the mouse as the controller. If that's possible.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

I do use keyboard commands like, setting my brakes,saving flight,bringing up the FS Nav but when It comes to real flying the sim using the mouse or keys would not cut it for me,
If I didn't have a joystick I would not even load up the game.
It might be OK driving the train but not flying an aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...