Ramp agents

I am 17 and looking for a part time job as a baggage handler or as they offically call them ramp agents.

I am looking to be employed by servisair at a London airport (UK) but does anyone know the minimum age I can apply?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You could try asking them ➡

http://www.servisair.com/Central.aspx?PageID=2084

Google is a wonderful thing 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Your clever stupid Censored

I think I might have done that and also found the website without google

Censored you

Well.... i think that with this kind of behaviour you must start to learn about the meaning of the word ''unemployed'' and also the meaning of ''ungrateful''.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I agree ,greekman, Fear ,this person is against help from us,behave yourself or else, Censored you,you Censored Censored !

Pro Member Chief Captain

hey,good that an admin came here! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

hey,good that an admin came here! 😉

It was Flyaway.I see him logged in and i drop him a pm(just in case his miss this post...which i doubt that he will)and after a while he delete the bad post.

Anyway im sure that after a few hours that RadaMan or TTT log in they would have do the same.They are all great 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

yup,that's right 👍 ,they're all great
Surprised

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Yet another example of why anonymous posting is a bad idea.

Pro Member Chief Captain

I, agree crash gordon
😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...