Passed my checkride!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Brook Trainee

I finally got that ***** to pass me on the private pilot checkride!
I have no idea what I did differently this time, but she was in a good mood last night.

I was starting to think I'd never get around her! (She never likes my steep 360 turn).

LOL

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 With summer coming and nothing to do I think that I'll start taking lessons, I want to enjoy this Sim as much as it can give to me to enjoy.
Congrats for doing something I can't (yet). Group Wave

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Good news, hope it gives you some encouragement to continue on with the rest of the lessons. I get annoyed with her voice, and it seems to put me off flying; therefore failing the checkride. I get stressed over the smallest of things 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

LOL FlyAway.......She is a B-----.........

Congrats Brook........

Happy Flying.....Mason

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

👍 Well done Brook old chap 👍
Thats not bad for a trainee as there are a lot of Embarassed old timers here who can't get the better of her
Umm... Ill give her one more chance to pass me Wall Bashing
Well done and happy (legal)flying Group Wave

Pro Member Trainee
Brook Trainee

LOL

Not bad for somebody who got started on MS-FlightSim in 1987 on a tiny Mac Classic, flying with mouse & keyboard over primitive monochrome terrain (anyone remember the checkerboard pattern representing flat farmland?)

Just seriously rediscovering it this year (Confession: I have long intended to get my real private pilot ticket, so I approach the sim very seriously as a trainer. I was also fortunate enough a few years back to have an acquaintance who owned a Skyhawk take me up many times, turning control over to me--and even letting me land the plane from the right seat)

Pro Member Trainee
Jim Glockner (jimmyglockner) Trainee

Congratulations Brook. Group Wave

Happy flying.

JimmyGlockner

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hey, congrats! 🍻 Keep at it and at this rate, you'll finish up all of your licenses and join the ranks of the mighty bus drivers of the sky! It's very boring up there, so remember to fly a helicopter or some other plane now and again!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...