SearchSearch 

Pilot's Notes

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Can anybody point me in a direction where one could find pilot's notes as frequently downloads have none of the relevant data to get the plane up and down in one piece.

I want to be able to create such notes and bring them up with the F10 kneepad. I tried borrowing a data sheet from a FS9 aircraft, entering all the appropriate data I had managed to put together and then giving it a new file name - it didn't work as it is more than possible that the download couldn't recognise what I was trying to do. I would like to find out more on this subject as it is plainly best to have a data sheet for every aircraft in my stable.

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Many thanks for your helpful reply to my posting - I've added the "Manuals/Checklists" to my "Favourites" as they are plainly packed with information.

Greetings to the opposite end of the kingdom from frosty Cumbria!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Aldeeb wrote:

Many thanks for your helpful reply to my posting - I've added the "Manuals/Checklists" to my "Favourites" as they are plainly packed with information.

No Problem 😉

Greetings to the opposite end of the kingdom from frosty Cumbria!

😂

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Jon

Thanks for the tip. I have used this also.

I can't believe this guy is also from Cumbria.

Regards

George (Carlisle)

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Hi Corgi - yes but at the other end. From time to time I fly Walney to Carlisle.

Have you seen the book "Lakeland Aviation & Airfields of the 20th Century" by Ken Davis, available through Amazon at £7.98