Pilot's Notes

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Can anybody point me in a direction where one could find pilot's notes as frequently downloads have none of the relevant data to get the plane up and down in one piece.

I want to be able to create such notes and bring them up with the F10 kneepad. I tried borrowing a data sheet from a FS9 aircraft, entering all the appropriate data I had managed to put together and then giving it a new file name - it didn't work as it is more than possible that the download couldn't recognise what I was trying to do. I would like to find out more on this subject as it is plainly best to have a data sheet for every aircraft in my stable.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Many thanks for your helpful reply to my posting - I've added the "Manuals/Checklists" to my "Favourites" as they are plainly packed with information.

Greetings to the opposite end of the kingdom from frosty Cumbria!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Aldeeb wrote:

Many thanks for your helpful reply to my posting - I've added the "Manuals/Checklists" to my "Favourites" as they are plainly packed with information.

No Problem 😉

Greetings to the opposite end of the kingdom from frosty Cumbria!

😂

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Jon

Thanks for the tip. I have used this also.

I can't believe this guy is also from Cumbria.

Regards

George (Carlisle)

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Hi Corgi - yes but at the other end. From time to time I fly Walney to Carlisle.

Have you seen the book "Lakeland Aviation & Airfields of the 20th Century" by Ken Davis, available through Amazon at £7.98

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...