Just Flight 727 Professional - Autopilot?

Pro Member Trainee
Eurotrans Trainee

This is going to be pretty obvious for most of you im sure, But i can't see the auto pilot on the 727 panel to save my life. I could well have just missed it but its got to the point where i need to ask someone. Anyway, Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Tom 😎

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

As far as I know, the 727 doesn't have an autopilot system, simply because when the aircraft was made, the technology didn't exist 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Eurotrans Trainee

I came to the conclusion myself it didnt have one, I just wanted to get another view. Cheers!!

Tom 😎

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Actually the 727 did have an auto pilot and - correct me - an INS. It's no GPS, there is no little "map", but it can do a lot of things to make the pilots' life easier. Need a navigator? Damn right you do! But it can be done =p

Pro Member Trainee
Eurotrans Trainee

Thanks for the information - Im not planning on flying it, its just a thought i had when Trying to fly it!! hehe!!

Tom 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...