what your favorite 727 panel?

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

Hello, i really like jets like the 727 and the DC-10..i guess what i really like about them is the fact they have 3 engines...for a while i wasnt able to find a DC-10 or 727 panel that i can fit into.......but i did stumble on one which was costom made...and wasnt too much complicated....also included a nice overhead panel....when click on the compass button on the panel....i dont know if its here in flyawaysimuation but i was able to find it on avsim. file name is
ffx727sr1.zip
..so tell us whats your favorite '3engine jet' panel...

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

do you want a link to download it? and do you like alaska airlines?

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

yup big alask air fan..gots a nice texture for the default 747 in alaska...757,767,73G,732,727...and i dont fly airbus. so i never downloaded the ifdg A319,A320.....shur i check out what you want me to see

i forget to add.also the 734...which baaaadly needs winglets 😂

Last edited by ak763 on Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

My favorite panel is whatever works at the time, and is realistic to a degree, but I dont want to fumble around with switches for 20 minutes before I take off.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Ther captain sim 727 panel is my favorite.
http://www.captainsim.com/products/b722/

Pro Member Trainee
ak763 Trainee

hehe.....like i sayid earlier......payware always screws with me.....(exept for PMDG)........i had FSD Intl's Piper Navajo, then they made me pay for it a total of 2 times........i tryed the capitan cheap...cough cough..oops. capitan sim 727...and right when i took off...it completly froze my pc.......so i will only buy and fly PMDG......notin else

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

I only buy from PMDG because the planes are great and no problems at all. The support forum is also the best. I've bought from F1 and they were pretty good.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...