Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Scenery For Perth, Australia

   
Author Message
flightcheck
Guest





Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:01 pm 

Hey,

Would anyone know were to get some scenery for Perth. I am really not pleased with the default (it doesnt even seem to have the CBD!!!!)

I have been looking but with no success Sad
Can anyone help me?
Back to top
sylvan
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Joined: Jun 08, 2004
Posts: 336
Location: Manchester UK
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:29 pm 

Have a look here to see if anything interests you

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/australia.php
Back to top
ceetee
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Joined: Nov 30, 2005
Posts: 1625
Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:02 am 

www.virtualvfr.com an aussie based flight sim scenery website.

plus if you want the best aussie scenery ever, visit www.vistaoz.org
Back to top
Flyaway
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pro Member

Joined: Jun 28, 2003
Posts: 1424
Location: UK
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 am 

Back to top
Cheeks
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Joined: Oct 09, 2004
Posts: 2499
Location: YSSY
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:09 am 

Errrm, Flyaway dont you think this post is a bit old? Confused
Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.
Back to top
Tailhook
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 8477
Location: El Dorado
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 pm 

Cheeks wrote:
Errrm, Flyaway dont you think this post is a bit old? Confused


Unless SimShack is going to make some money this site is obviously doomed seeing that members are deliberately recruited to the competition by our OWN members and dare I say staff - yes I dare.
This trend has been going on for too long and obviously has Flyaway's blessing. Go figure.

In this light I find Flyaway's post appropriate with the exception that the scenery he suggests is actually for FSX Doh!
Back to top
Cheeks
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Joined: Oct 09, 2004
Posts: 2499
Location: YSSY
Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:10 am 

Tailhook wrote:
Cheeks wrote:
Errrm, Flyaway dont you think this post is a bit old? Confused


Unless SimShack is going to make some money this site is obviously doomed seeing that members are deliberately recruited to the competition by our OWN members and dare I say staff - yes I dare.
This trend has been going on for too long and obviously has Flyaway's blessing. Go figure.

In this light I find Flyaway's post appropriate with the exception that the scenery he suggests is actually for FSX Doh!


Now I can come to agree with that, point taken, I will shut up now Laughing
Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.
Back to top
Arismac
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Joined: Jul 24, 2009
Posts: 1
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:45 am 

I have purchased Newport - Photo Real Perth X Night Day but am unable to see the scenery. Has anybody else been there please and if so how did you fix?

Cheers Mac
Back to top
Tailhook
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 8477
Location: El Dorado
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 am 

Arismac wrote:
I have purchased Newport - Photo Real Perth X Night Day but am unable to see the scenery. Has anybody else been there please and if so how did you fix?

Cheers Mac



It says explicitly that the scenery is: Compatibility: Flight Simulator X

This could be an indication that it is NOT compatible with FS9.

P.S.: I'm beginning to think I've got it all wrong
Back to top
   
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics

Sign-Up

Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...

Go Pro
Sign-Up Now

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter

Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.

 

Survey

Have you downloaded your copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition?


Votes 15439

Social

Follow us on Social Networks

Subscribe to our newsletter

 
RSS Feed iPhone App

Terms & Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Copyright © 2018 Fly Away Simulation. All Rights Reserved.