Scenery For Perth, Australia

flightcheck Guest

Hey,

Would anyone know were to get some scenery for Perth. I am really not pleased with the default (it doesnt even seem to have the CBD!!!!)

I have been looking but with no success 😞
Can anyone help me?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Have a look here to see if anything interests you

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/australia.php

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

www.virtualvfr.com an aussie based flight sim scenery website.

plus if you want the best aussie scenery ever, visit www.vistaoz.org

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Errrm, Flyaway dont you think this post is a bit old? 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Unless SimShack is going to make some money this site is obviously doomed seeing that members are deliberately recruited to the competition by our OWN members and dare I say staff - yes I dare.
This trend has been going on for too long and obviously has Flyaway's blessing. Go figure.

In this light I find Flyaway's post appropriate with the exception that the scenery he suggests is actually for FSX Doh!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Unless SimShack is going to make some money this site is obviously doomed seeing that members are deliberately recruited to the competition by our OWN members and dare I say staff - yes I dare.
This trend has been going on for too long and obviously has Flyaway's blessing. Go figure.

In this light I find Flyaway's post appropriate with the exception that the scenery he suggests is actually for FSX Doh!

Now I can come to agree with that, point taken, I will shut up now 😂

Pro Member Trainee
John Macmahon (Arismac) Trainee

I have purchased Newport - Photo Real Perth X Night Day but am unable to see the scenery. Has anybody else been there please and if so how did you fix?

Cheers Mac

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Arismac wrote:

I have purchased Newport - Photo Real Perth X Night Day but am unable to see the scenery. Has anybody else been there please and if so how did you fix?

Cheers Mac

It says explicitly that the scenery is: Compatibility: Flight Simulator X

This could be an indication that it is NOT compatible with FS9.

P.S.: I'm beginning to think I've got it all wrong

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...