AISmooth

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

I've seen AISmooth mentioned here. I managed to get 1.11a and I have FSUIPC 3.50 running. AISmooth doesn't recognise FSUIPC or FS2004 running. Am I missing something? I saw a post someplace that there is a version 2 of AISmooth, but the website for it is down; so all I can find is 1.11a.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 I have seen this before 😕
The latest version of AISmooth is V1.12,which will work with an unregestered copy of FSUIPC
I just popped over to one of the sites frequented by Pete Dowson (author of FSUIPC) and he says its not his bit thats causing the problem ➡

http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=47448

But he does gove the key for you to try OZ8K 07FQ FBZJ

My advice is to uninstall your version of AiSmooth and try the latest version(which is working on my PC 😉 ➡

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=071OSF5GQ5XJ63EMZ1HGN9LA9Q

Hope this sorts out your problem 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Ok, I plugged in AISmooth 1.12 and already had FSUPIC registered. Unless you mean it has to be unregistered to work.

Here's a screen of both AISmooth and FS2004 running.

As you can see, AISmooth doesn't even recognize that FS2004 is running. Whatever I'm doing wrong has to be very simple I'm sure.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

When you install AISmooth it should goto the Modules folder in fs9,check to see if it has(on my PC it looks like some kids building blocks 😂 )
It should not make any difference whether FSUPIC is regestered or not

Pro Member First Officer

I do have the files in the Modules folder where they belong. The pdf that came with it isn't much help. Any other thoughts or ideas?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 Your screenshot shows,I think,that FSUIPC is the problem

At the top of AIS it shows the version # of both AIS and FSUIPC
The FSUIPC is showing 0.0 which means that
1 Fs9 is not running (we know it is)
2 Something wrong with FSUIPC(I am guessing here Embarassed )

On my PC it shows version 3.500 with Fs9 running and 0.0 when its not(the latest being 3.53)
Try removing the FSUIPC from the Modules folder and d/load another copy ➡

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Try that,and lets hope it works.Otherwise let me know and we will have another bash tomorrow Hack
(why tomorrow?).......................... clue

I dont drink and dr Oops! Fly 😂

Pro Member First Officer

OK, I removed 3.5 and put in 3.52. Still not working. Anyone out there have FSUIPC 3.48? I read somewhere that AISmooth works perfectly with 3.48, but I can't find it anywhere to download.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 I found it 😀
It was on a backup cdr 🙄

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18KAR2PNM51NL1MAFQWE6DCL7Z

Edradour Guest

Just use an unregistered Version or buy an orignal license... Mad

Pro Member Trainee
Greg1138 Trainee

What's AiSmooth?

Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

AiSmooth is a free program that "enhances" fs9 atc(air traffic control)
You should have less go-arounds running this prog

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sorry for hijacking this post but,TTT can i copyright this emoticon who asks for a beer???plsssssssss

🍻

Sorry again for the hijacking... Embarassed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...