FS9 problem, probably panels?

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Hi, since 3 days I got a very strange problem.

My panel looks all duff and is hard to read and when I hit ALT + ENTER to switch to a smaller screen. Then I open some applications. Fraps and AISmooth f.e, Then i want to switch back to full screen and then this happens:

Note: At the top you see the screen wants to return to full screen, but it just doesn't. It will remain like this for 5 minutes.

After that it said this:

So, there must be something wrong with the panels. (With all aircraft)
I just don't know what Neutral

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

This may not be your panel. Try to recover to prior to the problem occuring. If this does not clear the problem or if you cannot recover to an earlier point, reinstall pannels.dll. Good luck I hope this helps.

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

FHeselton wrote:

This may not be your panel. Try to recover to prior to the problem occuring. If this does not clear the problem or if you cannot recover to an earlier point, reinstall pannels.dll. Good luck I hope this helps.

Where can you re-install it?

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

I looked, but was not able to find the panels.dll file for fs9.1 in a folder where i could just copy it into the modules folder to replace the current copy.
Additionally, I don't find a custom install command on any of the fs9 install programs once fs9 is installed to allow you to install specific files.
So I would probably just reinstall the 9.1 upd. That should reinstall all the .dll files.

Does anyone has other ideas to help???

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

I got the old Panels.DDL from my other pc where i previously installed FS9.
I copied it to the new folder and now it does the thing less, Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't 😕

I will try to install the 9.1 Version again, maybe it's just because i copied the complete FS9 folder from the old pc to the new one 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...