on the lake behin renton mun airport (or something like that ) in america
get and anphibian plane and land in the lake behind it. When you've landed look at the tower view and make you way up the lake you should see a chicken on the shore!!! 😳
😀 😎 😂 😂 if you've seen this aswell would you please tell me! And also once you've downloaded a plane where will the plane appear so you can drive it?
❓
3 Answers
If you installed it correctly it will appear in your list of aircraft. Depending on the download it may appear on it's own or in an existing folder.
The chicken is a sign on a fast food restaurant.

mmmm chicken, now i see it on all my flights 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain
First Officer