Giant chicken!!

guest Guest

Hi all,

I just flew my KingAir 350 into La Paz, Bolivia, on my around-the-Pacific-rim tour (started in Hong Kong, going around the Pacific clockwise).

I was surprised to find a giant chicken on top of a building near GA parking. At the northeast corner of the parking area, look off to the northeast-- there's a building with a red roof that looks like a fast food restaurant, with a giant white chicken on a pole nearby.

Is there a way to take a screen shot in FS9? I couldn't find it in the learning center or the manual.

Or maybe it's just the altitude affecting me-- El Alto International (SLLP) is at 13,313 ft. elevation!

Check it out.

Ed

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've seen it at the end, maybe a little to the right of the end of the runway at KSEA also.
I keep forgetting to get into position for a screen shot.
Strange looking isn't it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I just uploaded a shot of the chicken at El Alto
😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Cool, Whenever Flyaway comes today (?) he'll load the screen shots. This I want to see close up.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Hey guys, there's a another giant chicken on top of a small building just off of KMSY- New Orleans as well. Go about 2/3 down rnwy 28, look left. Check it out.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

..... Perhaps the MS guys were hungry and preoccupied when programming FS9..... 😛 😀 🙂

It's finger licking good !

First person to spot the Giant Spare Ribs in Barbecue Sauce wins a KFC !

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I found another big chicken on a pole close to KSAN- San Diego Lindbergh Field. What do you say we all have big fly-in and get stuffed? 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...