My Trip Report (Part 2)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

We are getting closer to the European continent now.

17. Another wing view. I just love them ❤️

18. The A340-600 cabin as seen from my seat.

There was a confussion when the passengers were boarding the aircraft. Everyone seemed to be confused about the seat numbers. They didn't quiet know which was their seat.

19. So... where can we escape in case of an emergency?

20. This is the Lisbon area. I could clearly see every bridge, the landmarks, etc.

21. Another view of Lisbon

22. Some more wing views, if you like them.

23. Turning right...

24. Some mountains

25. Another view of the mountains

A few minutes later, we started our descent to Madrid. The view was really good.
After we turned on finals winds started to move our airplane left and right.
The whole final approach was windy. The monitors weren't showing the approach this time, but I could see it from my window. It was so interesting to see.
When the aircraft touched down, the pilot made a sudden left turn, probably with the rudder. My mom looked scared, but I had a smile on my face. I've never experienced such landing. It was smooth, but windy.

26. This picture was taken from my window seat.

27. An A340-600 parked at the ramp.

28. The same A340-600 as seen froma different angle. I tried to catch the whole aircraft but our aircraft was turning so it was hard to take a picture of the whole A340-600.

29. An Aerolineas Argentinas Boeing B747-200. Same happened here....I wanted a picture of the whole aircraft but we were turning again.

30. An Airbus A320

31. This was the A340-600 I've been on

32. Same A340-600 seen from a different view.

33. And finally I could take a picture of the whole A340-600!!!! Oh yeah! 😀 😀

Part 3 coming up

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Great aircraft there Agus 👍

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

More interesting shots, nice ones of the interior and those wing views are great!
Radar

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Once again great shots Agus, like you I also enjoy window shots of the outside world and other planes. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Thanks Jarred, RadarMan, and Jon!

Glad you liked my shots 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Hi Agus

Great pictures, thanks.

Looking forward to the next report

George

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Great pics my friend
I loved the ones showing Lisbon 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...