Hangers

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Hello everybody i have one quick question. Are there any default airports that have hangers to park your planes in or are hangers only avaliable through downloads? Thanks in advance.

Flyboy92

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

AVSIM has quite a few you may want to check them out. This is one that goes with runway12

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=61435

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

By the way, it's spelled HANGAR.

Pro Member First Officer

OH sorry i didn't know for sure if it was hanger or hangar. Sorry about that. And also how do you get the scenery into flightsim? Thanks.

Flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

does avisim have any good hangars?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

freedspeak wrote:

By the way, it's spelled HANGAR.

Quite right... and correct of course. In a book it would be a Hangar. Books have gone out of fashion. What do youngsters read? Netspeak, such as ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=61435&Name=&FileName=&Author=&CatID=root

Go ahead, check it out... the Hangar has become a Hanger ROFL

Pro Member First Officer

OKAY ALREADY! you still haven't answered my question. how do you load scenery into fs? I don't want to loose the file and have to re-download it. Thanks

flyboy92

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Different scenery is loaded different ways.
If you are talking about airport scenery then follow this guide.
Don't forget to check the read-me that comes with each download, it'll help also.

Radar

1. Extract the zip into your main FS2004 Addon Scenery folder, or into a temporary folder, and then move it there, which ever method you prefer.
I use the temp and drag and drop.

2. Start up FS2004 and when the welcome screen, or initial menu comes on, select settings, then click on Scenery Library, and Add Area. Find the Addon Scenery folder and open it, then find the XXXX folder and click on it. The name XXXX should now appear in the title window, then click OK. Then you will see XXXX at the top of your scenery library list, and click the OK tab at the bottom.

3. That's it! You must first exit FS2004, and when you restart it your scenery will be there. It is not necessary to use the Addon Scenery option to locate this scenery, simply go to the airport in FS.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...