What's up with my horizon?

Cambridge Guest

I saw one of Cheekytrolly's screenshots where the ocean horizon extends smoothly into the distance, but for some reason, the textures leading into my horizon appear jagged and ugly...even though I've got the draw distance cranked to the max! Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

Here's a screenshot:

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Guest Ed Guest

I think that the dark green jagged edge is not the horizon; the horizon is the lighter blue/fading to white edge further out. That looks straight to me, in the image.

FS09 usually depicts the water directly under the plane as a darker color than the surrounding ocean, and it has those jagged edges-- not pretty, but better than perfectly straight edges, I guess. I see that all the time. Maybe someone else can suggest how to change it.

That's a cool plane, BTW. What is that?

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...