Change viewpoint of plane?

Pro Member Trainee
peco Trainee

How can i move my view point on my planes i have seen flight videos where they have a view just to the right of the cockpit on fast jets it looks really cool is there any way can move your viewpoint .

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

peco wrote:

How can i move my view point on my planes i have seen flight videos where they have a view just to the right of the cockpit on fast jets it looks really cool is there any way can move your viewpoint .

The easiest way is to use your hatswitch on your flightstick.
You can also use your Num Pad by holding down either of the following keys:
4 - 6 - 7 - 9 - 1 - 3. Depending on the a/c sometimes the keys 5 or 2 can also be used. Make sure the Num Lock is on. 😉

Guest Ed Guest

To get external views, press the "S" key three times:
The first one gives you the viritual cockpit.
The second one gives you the "Tower" view.
The third one gives you the external view of the plane-- use the number keys or hat switch to move the view around, and - or + to zoom in and out.
The fourth press of the S brings you back inside the cockpit.

Ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You can also try F1view.
With a compination of mouse CTRL and SHIFT you can see your craft for more different angles than the defaults FS.(of course after hittin S key)

Give a try ➡

http://www.flight1software.com/files/F1View.zip

😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...