A good and easy 757 to fly??

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Hi,

Does anyone know of a really good 757 to use in FS2004? Can you include a link beczuse with others that I have had a have had no luck - there is always a bad thing about it.

It should be quite easy to fly.

Thank You,

SteveT

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

What livery would you like?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Any really - BA?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks, - I will try it out! 😉

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Here you go:

Hehe, this sounds like a fast food restraunt.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

It should be quite easy to fly...

I doubt that the POSKYs will fit the criterion.

Pro Member First Officer
earthqu8kes First Officer

POSKY's are 757's r kinda confusing to install. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

hard to install, how so?

i did have a posky 757, i deleted it after trying so many times to land well i gave up. the thing just kept drifting to the side no matter what, hard rudder, a little bank. nothing. this is at several airports at different times, so it's not crosswinds. it's ugly anyway :p

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

hinch wrote:

hard to install, how so?

i did have a posky 757, i deleted it after trying so many times to land well i gave up. the thing just kept drifting to the side no matter what, hard rudder, a little bank. nothing. this is at several airports at different times, so it's not crosswinds. it's ugly anyway :p

Ugly? Now, now Sir... beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

The POSKYs are pretty complex for free ware a/c. Sadly, many enthusiasts get disheartened by that. Depending on the re-painter or anyone else who has added files and compiled a package, any originally easy-to-install a/c can become a daunting task for those who rely mainly on self-installers. Maybe earthqu8kes was unlucky enough to have picked one that had been repackaged several times.

The 'drifting to the side' you mention I've never experienced...strange.
I've read many complaints about the handling of the POSKYs and I find the best place to visit to solve all those problems are still the POSKY forums.

Undoubtedly you know that already 😉 but I thought I mention it for the benefit of others who're not even aware that POSKY have their own web-site.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...