Here's a zinger for ya.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Does anybody know the "phobia" for the fear of werewolves? If there is one, I think I've got it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big kid, 6'3", 210lbs, quite muscular, but there's just something about werewolves that still to this day makes me sometimes hide, unmoving, under the covers untill the air in there gets all hot and hard to breathe.

I swear, everytime I watch Silver Bullet, I get the jibblies SO bad that I turn on all the lights in the house. I'm 18 and I STILL do it. I guess it's allright, that's one of the only things I am seriously afraid of, and they're not even real.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hey,
The closest thing is Agrizoophobia which is just the general fear of wild animals, but no fear of werewolves 😞 ( http://www.aboutphobias.com/phobia_list.html ), 😉 . I suppose it is because they aren't real that noone knows any better than to be scared of them Dont Know Anyway, that link is an interesting read

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

stop watching movies about werewolves would be my suggestion FEM 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Lol Insight, that's quite true, but they're soo GOOD! 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...