I just downloaded (4 hours later) the Ultimate Terrain application and cannot seem to find a way to register it or pay for it. 😕 There must be a trick to this that I haven't figured out. The Flight1 website does not have a link to pay for the download, and when I click on the UT .exe file I get a DOS pop-up window that quickly closes after popping up. Has anyone had an experience with this and is there something that I'm missing. Thanks. George
1 Answers
I don't believe that a DOS window pops up. Flight1's policy is that you download an "installer" that prompts you to pay when you run it. You should zip them an email and let them know that the downloader isn't working properly.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain