Is there a stop watch in the Baron 58

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

I like to use FS as an instrument trainer. However, I cannot get the clock in the Baron to act as a stop watch. This makes holding kind of difficult let alone timing to determine the missed approach point.

Is there a way to activate the stopwatch function of the clock in the Baron?

Thanks

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I hate to always give you negative news but no the Barron doesn't have a stopwatch watch or clock. It was an oversight not to include them. I miss them also. I have an external timer that I use but it should be in the aircraft. I think the problem is that Beechcraft puts the clock/timer in the yoke. Microsoft,trying to be faithful to the true panel configuration, didn't include a way to look at it. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

Nuts. . . I'll have to invest in a stop watch 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I was mistaken. There is a clock with seconds indication in the Barron. It does not have stopwatch watch function. You can also see it in the Yoke when in virtual cockpit. I didn't even notice that it was there. ❗

Last edited by CRJCapt on Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Try this add-on instrument ➡

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25DIRLS82YIHH3R8843P8GV5PL

It provides you a lot of infos about time,fuel,wind,temperature and more.I use it and its great. You can install it in any craft you like.😉

(I didnt keep the link Embarassed i download it from so i upload my file...)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Thanks, Greekman. I'll check it out. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Don't know if you are still looking for a time. This looks like a good addition to our panels.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=stimer2.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

File Description:
FS2004 SuperTimer2. This gauge has a dual timer and a clock that displays both Zulu or Local time in a 24-hour format. Each timer operates independently with reset, start, and stop features. Both record to 9:59:59. All eight buttons give a positive visual feedback when pressed. You can record total flight time on one timer and use the other timer for all other timing needs, plus keep the Zulu or Local time visible continously. Two installation options, panel or window. By Glenn Copeland

Where do i get the 'Quartz Font' from ?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...