how do you upload scenery into fs2004?

Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee

I wanted to ask how i would install scenery into fs2004. Once you have downloaded the zip file and extracted it to a folder on hard drive, from there do u copy and paste into scenery folder in fs9? The scenery folder in my fs9 folder is blank .

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee

k what i did was i followed the instructions that came with the scenery but i cannot figure out the final instruction which says to start fs9 and declare the 2 scenery folders eg,

'Start with the landclass (LFRD2004 LandClass) so that when you then declare the scenery (LFRD2004), it is positioned on TOP of the landclass on your Scenery Library list, as follows:

LFRD2004
LFRD2004 LandClass '

When i go into my scenery library list , for priority 1 it says 'Add-on scenery' and ive enabled it. I have tried double clicking this folder and i have the option of locating scenery from the 2 scenery foldeers but nothing is there.

Question is, how do u declare the 2 scenery folders?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...