Ive been using fs2004 for about 10yrs and love it. Only problems when changing to win10. I want to try VFR photographic scenery fs2004 but am worried that all will go wrong. How easy is it to set up this add on. I am not very pc savvy and any advice welcome. Thanks Les
2 Answers
See if this clears things up to you.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/28/how-to-install-scenery-add-ons-in-fs2004/
Most payware is "exe" self installing.

White squares appear in my add on scenery? Thought they were fuel tanks at first but no details ? I have a picture on my phone, but how do I post them ?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee