Are there any aviation photographers here?

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone here submits their aviation pics to airliners.net, jetphotos.net, or other online photography sites, I would be interested in viewing all of your submitted photos.

Thanks,
Jarred.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i would submit mine but airliners.net is really hard i hear, so im not even going to try to submit mine, but i do have some that i think are pretty good

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

closest I have are a few poor pics of flybys at a Duxford Flying Legends air show.. oh and a poor quality video of the "Balbo" flying by (24, i think, WWII aircraft in long formation flying by the flight line... )

I will see if I can find a link to the vid 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

I found the video on my hard drive, you can hear me saying "whoa ho ho ho" at the end of the video

the sound quality and picture quality really do not do the spectacle justice I am afraid.

Right click and save as for the short video

Anyone want to come to flying legends this year?

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I have several pics. from the '05 Reno Championship Airraces that i can put on photobucket.com. Is there a way that people can view my pics. without me having to give them my password on Photobuckrt?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Insight wrote:

I found the video on my hard drive, you can hear me saying "whoa ho ho ho" at the end of the video

the sound quality and picture quality really do not do the spectacle justice I am afraid.

Right click and save as for the short video

Anyone want to come to flying legends this year?

Nice nice nice, I enjoyed that. too bad it was so short.

Radar

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Just wondering if anyone here submits their aviation pics to airliners.net, jetphotos.net, or other online photography sites,

Do you think my NZAA ones are good enough quality to go on those big sites...I never bothered going near them because I took them on a low resoultion.

BTW Insight, what is the file size of that video?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Sometime today hopefully I will be uplaoding some pictures of my plane-spotting at EGKK!

Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

alohajoe wrote:

I have several pics. from the '05 Reno Championship Airraces that i can put on photobucket.com. Is there a way that people can view my pics. without me having to give them my password on Photobuckrt?

HI

I think you can assign a secondary password for guests, which allows restricted viewing. I have used it myself, so I'm pretty sure it's still available.

You can assign, which images can viewed, or not. The help files explain how to use the facility. But just one thought comes to my mind, I have a paid subscription to PB, don't know if this facility is for subscribers only, as I know you can have free usage within limits.

Anyway, HTHs.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...