Air Pacific 747

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Does anyone know where I can download a free 747-400 (repaint and/or model) for Air Pacific's 747-400 named "Island of Viti Levu" (DQ-FJL)which has a picture of the "Viti Levu" resort on its fuselage:

So far I have only found a fs2000/fs2002 version and a fs2004 one on fsplanet, which requires a payed membership 😞

Cheers 😉

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer
Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Yes Yes, thats the one 😂

How come it didn't show up when I did a search of avsim??? 😕

Thanks for the links guys 😀

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

That above is a screenie I took with my newly downloaded Air Pacific, trying to copy the real life photo I took (see in first post) landing at Auckland.

Thanks again for the links guys- this is exactly what I wanted and I love it 😀

It was the 4th one down on at the page at Avsim you linked me to kianok, using a project opensky base with a file size of 8mb.

To start with, I downloaded the 3mb Meljet version (2nd from bottem) but it didn't have the vinal on the side, it sounded like a cessna and flew like a cessna- totally un-realistic- make sure you dont get it!!!

Thanks again guys!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...