It's that time again. That time when I realise, hey I havenít been down the airport for a while... and so I pack my things and make my way down to NZAA with my scanner and camera ready to get some more photos to share with you guys on the forums
*** 13 pics to follow (1690KB) ***
1. Air Pacific's Flagship touching down on runway 23L
2. ZK-SJC taxing to the runway
3. A close up of the front half of the 737
4. A Qantas 767 taxing towards the active
5. An ANZ Airbus A320 in the hot midday sun
6. 777 #1 belonging to Malaysian Airlines
7. 777 #2 belonging to Korean Air
8. 777 #3 belonging to Air New Zealand
9. Cathay Pacific's A340 advancing down the taxiway
10. Air Chathams beautiful Convair 580
11. The famous Great Barrier Airlines Tri-Islander
12. Garuada Indonesia's A330
13. Singapore Airlines giant 747 turning close in front of me
14. After a quick stop at the terminal, Air Pacific's 747 is back off to Fiji
And to finish off, here are a few thumbnails linked to some more pictures I took today:
I hope you like them, any comments welcome!
Awesome pics cheeky
I like the ANZ 777 thumbnail
Great selection of shots!
nice shots, i wish i had that kind of variety here in phoenix, arizona instead of the 'ol america west and southwest. have you tried editing those? to me it looks like you could sharpen them up a little and boost the saturation and contrast and brightness a bit and it would make them look even better.
nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I love the trislander!!!
First of all, thank you for your comments PW, joelegg, GM, atreyu, Mc_GaNgStA and hms_endeavour!
Secondly, sorry 56k'ers for the long delay in downloading time, I hope you think the pictures are worth you bandwidth!
In response to your comment atreyu, yes, I guess these pics could so with some sprucing up. They don't look as good as my last two batches (that where taken in the early morning) as these ones where taken right in the middle of the day in the bright sun, causing lots of shadows and glare.
But I was happy to make a compromise. A wider variety of aircraft and airlines over better picture quality.
I still had a lot of fun standing only meters away from the giants and tasting the engine paraffin right on the tip of my tongue!
Next time I go planespotting, expect something different... that is all I will say for now
BEAUTIFUL shots once again cheekytrolly
that came out wrong i think its a b767-200 i know that its a rarotonga int
[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Marj\Desktop\photos\raro\DSC01270.JPG[img][/img]
how the hell do you get so close? you jump the fence or something? either that or you have a really good camera!!!?!
how the hell do you get so close?
Sort of poked my upper body though a fence