Ultimate Traffic Update

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hi Guys,
I am using the old FLIGHT1 Ultimate Traffic and was wondering if theres anyway to update it, with out having to pay any $ to get the 2005 version. I just want to add the Emirates flights into Auckland, which have started up after the product was released. I also want to add Air Pacific to my AI airlines, which isn't listed in the version I have.

I am lazy and havn't read the readme yet, and am just wondering if there is anyone hear who can give me a simple quick answer...?

Your help will be very much appeciated!
Cheers,
Andrew 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...