NO-CD PATCH

Pro Member Trainee
MBARIL Trainee

Hi everyone, I can download aircraft but cannot install the no-cd for my FS2004, any help would be appreciate

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
lukskywalker Trainee

You need the CD, Go ahead and buy the game. Its only 25bucks on ebay.

Pro Member Trainee
MBARIL Trainee

I said I have Fs2004 and yes I bought it. What I need is help to install this program, not smart comment.....

Pro Member Trainee
deKoven Trainee

MBARIL wrote:

I said I have Fs2004 and yes I bought it. What I need is help to install this program, not smart comment.....

You don't say exactly what problem you're having and, frankly, I'm at a loss to think of anything that could go wrong. This is just one file which overwrites the main FS2004 Exe file. You might want to make a backup of it but then you could just re-install instead. I certainly never had a problem. YMMV, of cuss.

I can't remember now; don't know what kind of file it came in. It could be a .msi file which is for (I think) WinXP. That's a Windows Installer file. But in order to use it you just double click and it's s'posed to start up. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This is what it the read-me said:
This is the No-CD patch for Flight Simulator 2004. Simply replace the FS2004.exe file in the root folder with this one and play away! Enjoy!

Now the "root file" is your main Flight Simulation 2004 folder. Just open that and replace one little airplane with the little one in the file. Put the one you take out in a folder and store it in "my documents" or somewhere in case you should ever need it.
Let us know how you do, any problems please ask.

Pro Member Trainee
MBARIL Trainee

😀 Thanks, I've got it working. Happy Flying from Northen Ontario, Canada

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

MBARIL wrote:

😀 Thanks, I've got it working. Happy Flying from Northen Ontario, Canada

Punk That's great, enjoy ❗ ❗ ❗ Yes

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...