FS9.1 No-CD patch?

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Just a bit of confusion here, does the no-CD patch (as discussed here https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/41/fs-2004-no-cd-crack-file/ ) work on the new FS9.1 version? Judging by the dates on the posts above this patch is pre-v9.1?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

Try it and see...no harm as long as you save your original .exe by renaming it fs9.exe_OLD or something similar. Good Luck and post back the results here, PLZ ! Rob

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

It defiantly works. But I don't know what is in the
new exe file which is missing from the NO_CD exe file
So far I installed the patch and working on the evaluation of it.
The bridges are there (any how the bridge i knew ther was missing)

It'll work, but that's a 9.0 no cd patched exe. Some of the fixes/improvements MS did *require* the new 9.1 exe. If you use the old no cd executable, you will have some fixes (those that are BGL changes, new textures, whatever) but will be missing others (new code that doesn't get run with the old executable).

I'm still waiting for some group to realize 9.1 is out and needs patching!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...