Can someone tell me how to install the no cd patch, 2004?
1 Answers
Extract the FS9 exe to a temp file or to youR desktop.Back up somewhere the original exe.Copy the no-cd exe in your
C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/FS9.You are going to be asked if you want to replace the excisting one.Hit Yes and its done.
Be sure for which version of FS you are running (FS9 or FS9.1) and download the correct Crack.
I suggest to upgrade to FS9.1(You can find to Microsoft's official site)
Here you can find the crack ➡
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain