AWESOME EMB-120

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

In case anyone wanted a good freeware EMB-120, OSS has just released their freeware one. Its really good. I've tried it.

Robbier

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the link robbier 👍 Very useful! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Cool. I've been looking for this a/c for a while. A few years ago I flew home to Louisiana and this is the plane I was on between KDFW and KLFT. I'd love to get the livery for that a/c Delta had. I think it was Delta Connections and it was a silver metallic livery with their logo. The plane actually looked like it would fall apart, but was quite a pleasant flight. If anyone has or knows where to get that livery I took the flight in March, 2001.

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

Actually i think they are working on the payware version of this, which will include more, and most likely all the liveries you want. If you want to know any more about the payware version upcoming release, you can always go to their emb-120 forums

by the way their project is no longer suspended

robbier

Pro Member First Officer

Cool. I'll have a look over there.

I feel very confident that this is the a/c I was on.
http://www.airliners.net/photo/0426548/M/

I should reemmber it quite well because as I was waiting to board my flight I was staring at that plane hoping it wouldn't be the one I fly in. But, they tricked me...as we were getting checked in and led down the stairs we rounded a corner and there was that plane in front of me. I was not very pleased to see it, but wasn't about to turn back or make a scene.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

weren't those planes taken out of service for being dangerous? i'm quite sure these had a problem with poor propeller design and maintenence which led to a few crashes where the prop disentigrated and destroyed the engine.

oh well,i'm downloading it anyway - that can;t happen in the game 😀 it'll do untill i find a nice saab 340 anyhoo...

Pro Member First Officer

hinch wrote:

weren't those planes taken out of service for being dangerous? i'm quite sure these had a problem with poor propeller design and maintenence which led to a few crashes where the prop disentigrated and destroyed the engine.

Oh? So, my fear at seeing that plane was warranted? 😳 At leaest the one I was on didn't cause any problems. Although I would likely have been the first (other than the crew) to know the prop was going to do that since it was right outside my window. Even though it looked like a piece of junk it still flew very well.

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

The Brasilia has millions of flight hours all over the world and pilots (I hear) love her. Stable, reliable, easy to fly, forgiving. I don't know, but I think they have as good a safety record as any plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...