Airport / Runway Pics?

Guest Guest

Has anyone seen any Airport or Runway pics yet?

I've seen some amazing scenery screenshots, but not a single airport yet.... Maybe they're still working on those details???

Eric

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Patience is a virtue Whistle 😀

bombsaway - Tim Guest

If you look at some new pics, they show the Baron with a new paint job, if you look at the ground you can see a little bit of a taxiway.

why are things shiny? unless it just "rained" i've noticed several pictures where the ramp or taxiiway [in this case] are shiny... last time i checked, the runways i use aren't shiny

Guest Guest

I wish when ATC give you the altimeter setting they give you the correct one depending on the type of flght you are about to do

QFE is the air pressure at the highest point at the particular aerodrome so when you land your altimeter reads zero so you receive you height above ground level

QNH is the pressure at mean giving you your altitude so that you would fly into mountain etc

i have found in fs9 they only give you the QNH which is hopeless if you want to do curcuits

Cant wait till FSX i want it now!!!!

guest Guest

''so that you would fly into mountain etc''

i meant to say wouldnt

lol[/quote]

Pro Member Trainee
Ian Macdonald-Munro (Lionman) Trainee

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question but whenever I run FS9 (which I have had since it came out) an error message comes up after a few minutes saying "Your Altimeter is set incorrectly - press B to correct this." but NOTHING I do (including pressing B or shift B) stops this error message recurring. (Scream!) Any advice chaps?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Lionman wrote:

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question but whenever I run FS9 (which I have had since it came out) an error message comes up after a few minutes saying "Your Altimeter is set incorrectly - press B to correct this." but NOTHING I do (including pressing B or shift B) stops this error message recurring. (Scream!) Any advice chaps?

You can turn off those hints in FS, but until I fire up FS, I can't say for certain where in the settings it is.

That particular one is annoying since it pops up whenever there is a change in atmospheric pressure. I should do some flying this afternoon, so if you haven't found it on your own, I'll post it when I land.

Pro Member Trainee

I haven't found a fix in a long time and it is night now in the UK so I certainly shan't before you come back so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Uncheck the box I circled and FS will stop nagging you.

Pro Member Trainee

MANY thanks bro!

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Thank you all for the info. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...