MRAI Flight Plans and Installer

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hey guys! The other day I was taking a look at my files in this computer and I've found that I still have the MRAI Flight Plans and the Installer.

I've never installed those flight plans before but I did download them for further use.
I remember that a while ago someone asked me if I can give him the MRAI Installer. I replied that I did not have it. The reason why was because I couldn't find those files. So now, I know where they are and if anyone wants to have them, I'll upload them to Yousendit.

MRAI stands for Most Realistic AI Flight Plans. They are very nice. The guy who made those flight plans gave up and decided to close the MRAI webiste forever. Some of the flight plans are in Avsim, but you need the Installer to install them, and that file is not available on Avsim.

If anyone wants their Installer and some Airline flight plans, let me know.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Very thoughtful idea Agus. I would have liked to try that out if I had AI traffic Umm...

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks for the offer Agus, why don't you upload the installer for us anyway since this seems to be the file definately unavailable at avsim?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Right away! I'm uploading the Installer and the update.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

👍

Just a quick question out of interest....are the AI flight plans based on real world flight plans or are they just more realistic in general?

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Here it is!

MRAI Installer

MRAI Installer Update

Remember, the files will be available for about 7 days. After the 7 days have passed and you want to have the Installer, do not hesitate to ask me.

Pro Member Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

👍

Just a quick question out of interest....are the AI flight plans based on real world flight plans or are they just more realistic in general?

😉

The flight plans are based on the real world flight plans of the year 2005.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks Agus, already downloading 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

You're welcome Rick!

Lee S Guest

I am interested in having the MRAI installer. You can email it to: california92069@aol.com Thanks if you can send it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...