FSpassengers help

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Hey guys I just got FSpassengers and when I go to unlock the real thing it comes up with an error message saying "Username or password wrong, try to copy and past your username and password" well I did that about 20 times lol so does anyone know what is going one?

thanks in advance!
-Nick 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't know what the problem could be. I had similar problems with the registration of FsP. Try returning an email to Dan (who sent your activation email code) or alternatively, try their forum here:

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/list.php?f=2

They might be able to help you a bit more 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Okay thanks Jolegg 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

No problem 😉

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Hi Jester, I think we've all had a little problem unlocking FsP at some time or other. If you hav'nt already, I'd suggest printing off your receipt/proof of purchase, that clearly shows your Registration Key, User Name, and Serial Key. The reason been, and as you'll know when entering them, they are case sensitive, I at first was entering a - instead of a _ so maybe check that your entering everything as it reads. Hope this helps. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...