http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=39190

😉

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

you can also get an addon called fspassengers that has seatbelts and alot more

www.fspassengers.com

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

why do you want this anyway? i just think it wouldn't make a great deal of difference switching a switch before and during a flight, without any actual consequence.

Get FSP!!!! it then does make it totally worth it!

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Micah wrote:

why do you want this anyway? i just think it wouldn't make a great deal of difference switching a switch before and during a flight, without any actual consequence.

Get FSP!!!! it then does make it totally worth it!

Micah 😉

Agree ❗ ... and i would like to add that in FSPax downloads section you can download an add-on that adds a button in your cockpit to turn on/turn of belt sign instead of CTRL+SHIFT+B or, you can also assign any default key you like.

Pro Member Trainee
switchdoc Trainee

Most of my passengers strap on their belts and never take them off regardless of the sign. They've seen my landings 🙂

-Switch

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...