This is soo cool.. have any one of you tryied MyFsgoogleearth? you get real time flight tracking in google earth connected to your flightsimulator 2004.
4 Answers
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/8621/flight-plans-on-google-earth/
Google earth is becoming more and more popular. Its very interesting to play around with 😉
Umm this seems to be about converting flight plans to google earth. im talking about having your google earth tracking your airplane the AI airplane and airports in real time with google earth. 🙂
Oh im sorry. i scrolled down abit on that page and someone mentioned the mysfgoogleearth addon. But everyone seem to reply to the flightplanner thing.
yeh no probs dude, just have a bit more of a search next time 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain
First Officer