Motion Integrated G-Seat

Bergison Guest

Hi everyone!

I came up with a new method to induce the sensation of motion and acceleration in seat-based simulators!

I call it the Motion Integrated G-Seat as it combines the strengths of a motion platform with those of a G-Seat. It is able to deliver an unprecedented sensation of intense, swiftly reversible and sustainable motion and acceleration along all axes.

I am currently evaluating means of bringing this system to the market for fellow simulator flyers and would therefore be interested in your thoughts, comments, ideas and critique about it.

Find out more about the seat on my website: https://bergisons.simpit.info/motion-integrated-g-seat

This is a youtube video of the seat in action in my F/A-18 flight simulator:

Best regards,
Bergison

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...