vertical T/O

Pro Member Trainee
ScottyBoy Trainee

does anyone know if u can get the harrier to do a vertical take off???

also does anyone know if there has been a joint strike fighter been made to download for fs2004??

thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

3rd from the bottom, it's a 2002 but should work. Name some and I'll see if I can find them

FS2002 X-35B Lockheed JSF

http://www.fsplanet.com/08082003.htm

As for the Harrier Jump Jet, I forgot all about getting one of those, sounds like fun. I imagine you take off vertically and handle it like a chopper. I'll try later and report back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ok,
I downloaded and tried this one, it's a beauty. Just follow his instructions, he has enough of them.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military9.htm

His notes:

NOTE: FS2004 WILL STATE SOME FEATURES ARE NOT SUPPORT - IT WILL PROMPT YOU TO DISABLE UNSUPPORT FEATURES -CLICK NO!!!
- DO NOT DISABLE ANY FEATURES OR THE PLANE WILL NOT HOVER!

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THE AUTOTRIM IS SET ON (Green light on top)
AND THE MILITARY AUTOCORDINATOR IS SET OFF (light red insted of green)FOR PROPER HOVERING.
BOTH ARE ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER IN BOTH PANELS.
FULL THROTTLE AND FLAPS FOR TAKING OFF AND LANDING AT SLOW SPEED. TO INCREASE ALTITUDE DECREASE FLAPS.
IF YOU WANT TO LAND VERTICALLY HAVE FLAPS ON FULL AND SLOWLY DECREASE ALTITUDE.

I cropped this, my resolution is 1600x1200x32

Pro Member Trainee
ScottyBoy Trainee

thanks for the help man, its class!!! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Punk It's fast and handles well, I see your enjoying it as much as I did.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...