white lines running vertical to rwy centerlines

Vavso Guest

Hi I am using a radeon le and am getting vertical lines which connect to the runway centerline It happens at all runways causing the centerline to be rectangular shaped ( with the short side being the centerline the long sides running off to the right of the runway any help appreciated thanks vavso

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Hard to picture in my head what you are experiencing. Can I suggest updating to the latest drivers?

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Its an Antisailins issue I think...Contact your card maker and they will tell you what driver you need to download or how to tweak your card to stop that annoying line issue......

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...