Question about carrier scenery?

Pro Member Trainee
GIranger Trainee

I downloaded and got it up but how do you get your plane to the main deck? I think I've jumped into the water about 10 times now while pushing every button I can think. I'm on the elevator and cant get up LOL. I think once I get up there Ill be alright. Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Which one are you using GIranger, filename and source please?

Pro Member Trainee
GIranger Trainee

The file is called carrierop1146 and website is AVSIM. Hope this helps. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The name doesn't ring a bell, I'll go and have a look at it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sorry about that, momentary lapse of memory - had it for weeks, very attractive.
I just had a look at all the included folders and docs to determine why I never installed it... I can only guess it has to do with Eric Marciano gauge. I could never quite figure out his site and therefore decided to install carrierop1146.zip at a more convenient time.

Sorry GIranger, I don't want to hold you up, haven't got it installed... haven't got a clue and I'm terrible at guessing.

Anyone else PLEASE?

Pro Member Trainee
GIranger Trainee

Thanks for the help anyways. It is very hard getting everything where they need to be. So many other files you need, aircraft, arrestor cables and making sure everything is where they belong. Hope i have it all worked out. He just never said in the notes how to get to the flight deck. I may have to email him if its in there somewhere. Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...