Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Controls

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I need to know where to go so I can hit a button that will set a command for wingfold.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Go to Settings / Assignments.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I wasn't able to locate the file that you suggested Tailhook. Can you give me direct & clear instructions.
Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

I wasn't able to locate the file that you suggested Tailhook. Can you give me direct & clear instructions.
Thanks

We're not looking for a file.
Start FS9. Click on Settings. In the right hand pane, the top part click on Assignments.

Because there is no Wingfold in FS9 - use Tail hook instead. You have to scroll a fair way down till you get there - it's in alphabetical order.
Select Tail hook up/down, click on Change Assignment and follow the prompts.

You should be ok, if not, tell us where you're stuck.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

😎 Thanks TailHook. Go it to work. 😎

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I thought there was a wingfold option in FS9... I remember re-setting mine to "Ctrl-D" to open cargo doors on the LDS 767. Although I always found it funny while flying the meljet 777 that the wings would ACTUALLY fold when you hit that button!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

originalgrunge wrote:

I thought there was a wingfold option in FS9... I remember re-setting mine to "Ctrl-D" to open cargo doors on the LDS 767. Although I always found it funny while flying the meljet 777 that the wings would ACTUALLY fold when you hit that button!

I'm glad someone is thinking. You're right OG - I just found out the long way around. Checked in FS2002 which I thought used to have it - check. Strange ... back to FS9 - it's there too.
Never scrolled down properly the first time - stuck at V - oh boy Wall Bashing

I hope PanAm 's got it all down pat Oops!