Controls

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I need to know where to go so I can hit a button that will set a command for wingfold.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Go to Settings / Assignments.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I wasn't able to locate the file that you suggested Tailhook. Can you give me direct & clear instructions.
Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

I wasn't able to locate the file that you suggested Tailhook. Can you give me direct & clear instructions.
Thanks

We're not looking for a file.
Start FS9. Click on Settings. In the right hand pane, the top part click on Assignments.

Because there is no Wingfold in FS9 - use Tail hook instead. You have to scroll a fair way down till you get there - it's in alphabetical order.
Select Tail hook up/down, click on Change Assignment and follow the prompts.

You should be ok, if not, tell us where you're stuck.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

😎 Thanks TailHook. Go it to work. 😎

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I thought there was a wingfold option in FS9... I remember re-setting mine to "Ctrl-D" to open cargo doors on the LDS 767. Although I always found it funny while flying the meljet 777 that the wings would ACTUALLY fold when you hit that button!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

originalgrunge wrote:

I thought there was a wingfold option in FS9... I remember re-setting mine to "Ctrl-D" to open cargo doors on the LDS 767. Although I always found it funny while flying the meljet 777 that the wings would ACTUALLY fold when you hit that button!

I'm glad someone is thinking. You're right OG - I just found out the long way around. Checked in FS2002 which I thought used to have it - check. Strange ... back to FS9 - it's there too.
Never scrolled down properly the first time - stuck at V - oh boy Wall Bashing

I hope PanAm 's got it all down pat Oops!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...