National Geographic

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

National Geographic is free until 5th March for UK viewers.

They have aircrash inverstergation on there all the time so I thought you guys may like to know 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

I've followed a whole season (first?) and watching the second. Interesting and creepy...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Do you guys find that the first season was less 'dramatized'?

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain

Definitely. I've only seen 2 episodes of the (second?) season and I do think they concentrate less on the technical facts and more on the acting =p

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Doyley wrote:

National Geographic is free until 5th March for UK viewers.

They have aircrash inverstergation on there all the time so I thought you guys may like to know 😀

Do you mean its going to close down ....i mean the channel?? 😕 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Bindolaf wrote:

Definitely. I've only seen 2 episodes of the (second?) season and I do think they concentrate less on the technical facts and more on the acting =p

This is exactly the impression I got. I was able to watch both the first season re-runs and the second season (new to me) simultanously on different days of the week. I preferred the re-runs.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...