Anyone ever buy the DreamFleet Baron 58?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Been looking into it, probably going to purchase it in the next hour or two once I get upgraded to the next rank in FSP. Seems like a good plane, lots of neat features, plus I have a thing for payware it seems. 🙂

http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/B58/preview_home.html

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Solotwo wrote:

Been looking into it, probably going to purchase it in the next hour or two once I get upgraded to the next rank in FSP. Seems like a good plane, lots of neat features, plus I have a thing for payware it seems. 🙂

http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/B58/preview_home.html

Do not have the Baron but do have the Beech A36 which the write up indicates are very simuilar. I like the A36 a great deal have no problems recomending DreamFleet's products based on the A36.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Beechcraft Baron 58 its a great craft.I use the default FS one.
It is one of my favorites and i use it also when i hit C3 rank level in FSPax.

I suggest it,and im sure that you are going to enjoy it.Its easy to fly,and there are some great add-on panels and sounds for it.
If you search at www.avsim.com you will get what i mean.
😉

Im sure that the payware one would be more than perfect 😉

Go for it. ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Yeah I did some research on panels and repaints for the standard baron, found some nice stuff on AVSIM but I didn't find any with a nice virtual cockpit and really high quality avionics.

Thanks for the input guys, just got my C3 liscense and I'll be buying the Baron right now. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...