It seems like a nice aircraft, exept it is not working. When ever I try to start it the ignition just switches quickly from the OFF postion to the Right Mag, it won't turn anymore than that. If I go Ctrl+E it just switches back and forth from the OFF postion to the START postion, and the engine just keeps rolling over, not starting.
Please Help.
3 Answers
Well I have her so...
1. uninstall and reinstall her
2. left and right click over the ignition
3. go to the DF support forum
The uninstall-reinstall phenomenom is rampant amongst windows users. It should only be used as a last resort. Have you checked that your fuel flow is on?
I think I figured it out.
I unchecked start w/ Aircraft Cold and Dark, in the Config Control panel, now it seems to be working.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain
Chief Captain