Fspassengers Go-Around Problem

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i had to go around 4 times for reasons i could not figure.

when i turned this off and did the same flight at the same time i didn't.

is that an issue with it or just hard luck?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You mean that when you approach the runway ATC orders you to go around(4 times) and when you disable FSPax you dont?

If yes,I have never go around more than one time and i always use FSPax when i fly...Seems odd to me Dont Know

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Hay Chief Captain. life is odd to me mate! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You may be exceeding some parameter that FS Passenger in monitoring, during your approach. Could be altitude, rate of descent, airspeed, flap position or even runway alignment. Proximity to other aircraft is also a factor. An aircraft on or near the runway can cause a go-around. 🙂

Last edited by CRJCapt on Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i was being extra careful to stay on the glidescope incase that was the problem - which makes it even more annoying! each go around takes about 15mins - burning your 1hr reserve fuel. i got fed up and quit. earlier today i had another go without fspassengers and i got to land first time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...