Could anyone tell me where I can download Air Force One, the president planes for flight simulator 2004 adds on because I cant find it anywhere and there are not at Avsim thanks.
2 Answers
This one is for FS2002, but It also works in FS2004 - enjoy:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/124/air-force-one-boeing-747/ 😉
Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total
3rd from the bottom, fairly new, I have it and it's nice.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Site Admin