What is the URL???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Hello all, I trust you are having a good time. Well, I've got a question for you: The other day at skool, i saw a post that showed a URL to a webpage for plane downloads. I can't remember the post, or the actual URL, but the title was like "Chris's Hangar" or something similar to that. It was that guy that works for Boeing or some company and makes these in his spare time. If you know, gimme a hollar, it looks kool!

😳

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Chris's Hangar?

I tried many different combinations but couldn't come up with anything worthwhile.
If you could get his full name, something more to work on.
Sorry

Pro Member Chief Captain

That's not the one, but i know the actual URL started with a "c". I'm FAIRLY sure of this.

Pro Member Chief Captain

nevermind, i found it, it's www.pmstone.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

nevermind, i found it, it's www.pmstone.com

He makes fantastic aircraft, there must be 100's of re-paints for download of his planes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...