Long Flight

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

What was the longest flight that you were on, on FS2004?
Without any time speed ups or other cheat features like that.

My longest flight that I ever flew on FS2004 was on Sunday when I went from KLAS to EGLL in a 744. It took me 12 1/2 hours! I never sped up the game or paused it. Can you believe it!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

wow... that's quite a while, though I assume you had the AP on and weren't present 100% of the time, right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I can never sit at the computer for a long period of time, so it would probably be 4-5 hours Embarassed When I have more time, I might start a long flight with FsP and see how it goes 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I was just on a short like hour and a half flight from KIND to KMKE and about 7 miles away from the runway on approach, WHAMMO FS SHUTS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Argh I'm so damn frustrated!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

My longest flight was from Singapore (WSSS) to Newark (KEWR). 😛
The duration of that flight was 19 hours and 5 minutes. I made that flight with an A340-500 ❤️

Can anyone beat that? 😂

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

SeanGa wrote:

wow... that's quite a while, though I assume you had the AP on and weren't present 100% of the time, right?

I spent a total of 65 minutes away from my computer. That's all!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...