Hi guys, simple question:
where is the course indicator and relative regulation in the 747? I can't do any proper ILS approach without it!!
2 Answers
I just answer to my own question for anyone who had the same problem: the course heading can be changed in the D.I. by clicking with the mouse, just on the numbers displayed in the screen...
The course indicator (CDI) is located on the Multi-function display (MFD). That's the display second from the left. There are also two smaller diamonds on the PFD that indicate LOC and GS. To change the course selection, put your mouse pointer over the course number in the upper right hand corner of the MFD and use your mouse button or wheel to set course. 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain