Old Trafford Manchester Stadium

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I downloaded and installed the stadium scenery and eventually found it flying around the practically non-existent shape of Manchester to find the stadium is only in shades of grey not green turf and red walls as shown on the download thumbnail.

Scenery and Texture files were duly placed in FS9 and installed, nothing more was present.

Does anyone have any idea why this should be so?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It could either be an older video card or you don't have the scenery slide turned up to maximum (all the way to the right).

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Thanks for your reply. My video card was new last year and reproduces everything else perfectly. I turned up everything else to recommended levels and all the detailed airports I have added are in all their glory.

I suspect something missing in the scenery file I downloaded.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Too bad, why not e-mail the designer and tell him of your problems.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I did and it bounced back unknow destination.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...