Manchester Intl (egcc)

its me liam Guest

hi iv'e just ggot back from plane spotting at manchester intl EGCC a 757-200 hhad 2 go around because a 747-400 was lagging on the runway i will see if i can upload some pics of them see u soon liam

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sounds like a busy day at Manchester 😎 Looking forward to your pics 👍

its me liam Guest

How do i upload the pictures from a folder to here Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed [/img]

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

its me liam wrote:

How do i upload the pictures from a folder to here Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed [/img]

you cannot upload pictures directly from your computer, you will have to use an internet image host.

Try ImageShack

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

or try photobucket.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

How do i upload the pictures from a folder to here Embarassed

Liam, I know how you love reading Read ...Here's the full story ➡

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11288/guide-to-upload-our-pics/

Enjoy 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...