PMDG Beech 1900

flightcheck Guest

was wondering if anyone had tried the PMDG Beech 1900C as im looking at buying.

What i would like to know is - what is the aircraft capable of and is it and gd to fly?

Any feedback would be awesome

Thx in advance

Flightcheck

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

flightcheck wrote:

was wondering if anyone had tried the PMDG Beech 1900C as im looking at buying.

What i would like to know is - what is the aircraft capable of and is it and gd to fly?

Any feedback would be awesome

Thx in advance

Flightcheck

I have it, it's a really nice plane, fun to hand fly.
It depends what your looking for, the 1900C is a good plane to fly if you just decide to hop in and go. But if your looking for something more complex and advanced you would want to look for the king air and www.flight1.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The 1900C is a fun, plane that is relatively easy to handle. If your looking for complex FMCs, this is not the plane, but if you are looking for an a/c that looks good, inside and out, that handles well, go for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The Beech 1900 is a solid workhorse for short flights but many people don't like. In a airport, I once over heard a person say " I'm glad we don't have to fly on that little thing" as they pointed at a Beech 1900. The beech 1900 is a good, solid aircraft, not fancy or high tech but it gets the job done. I've seen this aircraft advertised and I'm thinking of getting the program. It looks really nice. Thanks fellas for your ideas about the PMDG Beech 1900C program. 🙂

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beech_1900

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

My first payware plane I ever bought, still one of my fav's. I highly recommend it!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...